Sunday, September 26, 2010

C4K #1

The student that I have been assigned to is Andrew Reita. He is 12 years old and in his "About me" post, he says that he has 1 twin sister, 2 brothers, 2 step-brothers, and a step sister. He moved from Hawaii to Missouri. He says the most important thing in his life is his family.
In one blog post he lists his goals for the upcoming school year, and I have to say they are not far off from what some of mine probably were when I was that age. He says he wants to be more respectful to his teacher. I told him he should always be respectful to his teacher as well as all of his elders. I also told him I used to be disrespectful to my teachers and found that if I was respectfull, my time at school would be much more enjoyable and would be much more knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment